Wofford defeats Lees-McRae 81-39Nov 20, 2009 - 3:28 AM SPARTUNBURG, S.C.(AP) -- Noah Dahlman scored 17 points and grabbed eight rebounds in Wofford's 81-39 win over Lees-McRae on Thursday night.
Fourteen players scored for Wofford, including Kevin Giltner with 11 points and Terry Martin with 10.
Leading 13-6, Wofford (2-1) blew the game open on a 14-2 run capped by a three-point play from Tim Johnson with 4:49 left in the first half.
Wofford, who led 40-14 at halftime, led by as many as 46 points, 71-25, on a layup by Johnson with 7:11 remaining in the game.
Dahlman was 8 of 12 from the field to lead the Terriers, who shot 28 of 52 (53.8 percent).
The Bobcats (0-2) shot 35.4 percent from the field (17 of 48), including a 23.1 percent effort in the first half (6 of 26).
Sam Youse scored seven points and had six turnovers for Division II Lees-McRae.
- Wofford wallops ETSU 87-73 as Collins scores 24 Jan 28
- Qualls, Arkansas edge Wofford Mar 20
- West Regional action pits Razorbacks against Terriers Mar 19
- Dancing again: Wofford clinches bid Mar 9
- Furman battles Wofford in SoCon championship game Mar 9
- Duke makes short work of Wofford in ACC tune-up Jan 1
- Second-ranked Blue Devils take on Terriers Dec 31
- Staten, WVU crush Wofford Dec 23
- Terriers set for test with Mountaineers Dec 22
- Stauskas, Michigan rout Wofford Mar 21
- Wolverines begin tournament run against Terriers Mar 20
- Wofford holds off Western Carolina for SoCon crown Mar 11