IUPUI beats Austin Peay 77-63Nov 21, 2009 - 4:13 AM DAYTONA BEACH, Fla.(AP) -- Alex Young had 20 points and Robert Glenn added 17 as IUPUI beat Austin Peay 77-63 at the Glenn Wilkes Classic on Friday night.
IUPUI (3-0) has won its first three games for the first time since winning four in a row to open the 2003-04 season.
Eric Mosley had 12 points for Austin Peay (1-2).
After Austin Peay took a six-point lead early, IUPUI rebounded for a 34-24 halftime advantage behind 10 points by Glenn and seven from Jon Avery.
Glenn picked up his fourth foul with just under 13 minutes left and Jaguars up 50-34. With this week's Summit League player of the week on the bench, IUPUI outscored Austin Peay 11-7 over the next 6 minutes.
IUPUI outscored Austin Peay 43-39 in the second half.
- Coach Dave Loos returning as Austin Peay coach Apr 5
- Top-seeded Kansas opens tournament play vs. Austin Peay Mar 16
- Werner, N. Dakota St. beat IUPUI in Summit tourney quarters Mar 6
- Memphis cruises past Austin Peay Nov 14
- Tigers finally get underway against Governors Nov 14
- No. 5 Michigan stomps IUPUI Nov 13
- Wolverines take on Jaguars in NIT Season Tip-Off Nov 12
- Murray State routs Austin Peay Feb 11
- Racers seek turnaround against Governors Feb 11
- Canaan goes for 35 as Murray State tops Austin Peay Jan 8
- Racers continue dream season in OVC clash with Governors Jan 7
- No. 5 Louisville has easy time with IUPUI Dec 8