Green leads Stanford to 99-69 win over Florida A&MNov 21, 2009 - 11:20 PM STANFORD, Calif.(AP) -- Jeremy Green scored 21 points, Landry Fields had 15 points and 11 rebounds and Stanford beat Florida A&M 99-69 on Saturday as part of the Cancun Challenge.
Drew Shiller added 15 points for the Cardinal (2-2), who rebounded from a buzzer-beating home loss to Oral Roberts on Wednesday. Jarrett Mann had 11 points, Emmanuel Igbinosa and Jack Trotter each had 10.
Yannick Crowder scored 14 points to lead the Rattlers (0-4), who have yet to play at home.
Dale Hughes hit a 3-pointer to give the Rattlers a four-point edge midway through the first half.
Shiller sparked a 16-0 run with a steal and layup and ensuing 3-pointer that put Stanford up for good.
The Cardinal led at halftime, 47-31.
- Stanford's Rosco Allen declares for NBA draft Apr 1
- Stanford coach Jerod Haase once thought he'd play for school Mar 28
- Stanford hires Jerod Haase as new men's basketball coach Mar 25
- Stanford fires coach Johnny Dawkins after 8 seasons Mar 14
- Stanford suspends point guard Christian Sanders Mar 3
- Stanford F Reid Travis to miss remainder of season Feb 23
- Pickens helps Stanford beat Carroll College 83-38 Dec 28
- Florida A&M holds off Thomas (Ga.) 70-68 behind Bernard Nov 19
- Pickens scores 20 in Stanford's 93-59 win over Buccaneers Nov 15
- Harvard, Stanford to face off in 2016 hoops opener in China Nov 13
- Stanford G Robert Cartwright to miss season Nov 4
- Cartwright out indefinitely Nov 3