St. Edward's 66, Texas A&M-Corpus Christi 75Nov 22, 2009 - 4:27 AM CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas (AP) -- Justin Reynolds had 16 points and 10 rebounds and Texas A&M-Corpus Christi held off St. Edward's 75-66 Saturday night.
Three other players finished in double figures for the Islanders (3-2). Terence Jones scored 16, Kevin Palmer 15 and Horace Bond 10.
Jeff Miner had 23 points for the Hilltopers (0-3), who rallied to briefly take the lead in the second half after trailing 37-22 at intermission.
St. Edward's used a 16-2 run to pull within one point with 10:31 remaining, then took a 56-55 lead with 7:37 to go. Corpus Christi, though, regained the lead on two free throws by Reynolds and never trailed again.
The Islanders committed 19 turnovers, but overcame their miscues by shooting 52.6 percent and outrebounding the Hilltopers 36-29.
- Turner helps Aggies down Islanders Nov 26
- No.25 Aggies host Islanders in College Station Nov 26
- No. 16 Memphis edges Texas A&M-Corpus Christi Dec 21
- Jayhawks cruise to school-record 63rd consecutive home win Nov 23
- Texas A&M-Corpus Christi 53, Stephen F.Austin 60 Mar 11
- Texas A&M-Corpus Christi knocks out UTSA 78-66 Mar 10
- Texas A&M-Corpus Christi holds on in 82-79 win Mar 6
- Palmer, Texas A&M-Corpus Christi top Lamar 79-55 Mar 3
- Stephen F. Austin gets 20th win with 64-43 victory Feb 27
- Texas A&M-Corpus Christi beats SE Louisiana 68-57 Feb 24
- McNeese State beats Texas A&M-CC 65-62 Feb 20
- UTSA nips Texas A&M-Corpus Christi 57-56 Feb 17