Stillman beats Alabama A&M 77-75Nov 24, 2009 - 4:35 AM HUNTSVILLE, Ala.(AP) -- Skyler Williams made a layup with 2 seconds remaining and Stillman beat Alabama A&M 77-75 on Monday night.
The Bulldogs led by 10 points with 3:58 remaining, but Stillman scored the next 10 points to tie the game 71-71 with 1:07 to play. The Bulldogs built a 75-72 lead before Marquell Jones hit a 3-pointer with 22 seconds remaining to tie the game at 75-all.
Then, Skyler hit the game winner after the Bulldogs committed a turnover with 7 seconds to play.
Gerard Devaughn led Stillman (2-0) with 18 points. Omari Murray and Jones each added 16 points, and Williams finished with 10.
Casey Cantey had a game-high 23 points for the Bulldogs (2-2). Jonathan Inman had 13 points and Cornelius Hester added 10.
- New Mexico opens with easy win over Alabama A&M Nov 10
- Lobos open season against visiting Bulldogs Nov 9
- No. 20 Michigan routs Alabama A&M Dec 17
- Alabama A&M pays visit to No. 20 Michigan Dec 17
- Crimson Tide stay perfect, down Bulldogs Nov 24
- Tide expected to roll in clash with visiting Bulldogs Nov 23
- Alabama State defeats Alabama A&M 56-45 in SWAC Mar 11
- Alabama A&M defeats Grambling State 81-60 Mar 6
- Jackson State holds off Alabama A&M 70-64 Mar 4
- Texas Southern overwhelms Alabama A&M 98-57 Mar 2
- Prairie View A&M defeats Alabama A&M 62-53 Feb 27
- Alabama A&M tops Alcorn State 72-60, sweeps series Feb 22