Montana State tops San Francisco 70-66Nov 26, 2009 - 5:19 AM SAN FRANCISCO(AP) -- Bobby Howard had a season-high 21 points and Erik Rush made a pair of free throws with 13.5 seconds left to seal Montana State's 70-66 win over San Francisco on Wednesday night.
Rush, the Bobcats' leading scorer, finished with 16 points, six rebounds and five assists while Branden Johnson added 13 points for Montana State (2-2), which held the Dons scoreless over the final 2:39.
Dior Lowhorn had 17 points and nine rebounds for San Francisco (2-3), which lost its third straight.
- NCAA BB
MONTANA ST 70
SAN FRANCISCO 66 FINAL
Nov 25 11:55 PM
- NCAA BB
MONTANA ST 38
SAN FRANCISCO 32 HALFTIME
Nov 25 10:52 PM
- New San Francisco coach Kyle Smith seeks another turnaround Apr 1
- Kyle Smith new San Francisco basketball coach Mar 30
- San Francisco fires coach Rex Walters after 8 seasons Mar 9
- Gonzaga rallies to down San Francisco Mar 8
- Dons challenge Zags in WCC Tournament action Mar 7
- Gonzaga holds off San Francisco Feb 8
- No. 6 Gonzaga cruises past San Francisco Jan 9
- San Francisco hits road seeking upset of No. 6 Gonzaga Jan 8
- Kentucky crushes Montana St. Nov 23
- Top-ranked Kentucky continues run against Montana State Nov 23
- Gonzaga routs San Francisco Dec 31
- Dons hit road seeking upset of Zags Dec 30