San Jose State rallies to beat Pacific 59-55Nov 28, 2009 - 11:20 PM SAN JOSE, Calif.(AP) -- Robert Owens scored a career-high 22 points and Justin Graham made a go-ahead 14-foot jumper with 11.1 seconds remaining to lift San Jose State to a 59-55 win over Pacific on Saturday.
The Spartans closed the game with a 9-0 run after trailing most of the second half.
Owens made a career-high six 3-pointers.
C.J. Webster had 12 points and 14 rebounds and Adrian Oliver had 10 points and four assists for San Jose State (2-2).
Michael Nunnally had 16 points and six rebounds and Lavar Neufville added 15 points for Pacific (4-1), which was off to its best start since 1998-99.
- Pacific hires Damon Stoudamire as new basketball coach Mar 16
- Suspended Pacific coach Ron Verlin leaves school Mar 3
- Correction: New Mexico-San Jose St story Jan 25
- Wiltjer's career-high 45 points guides Gonzaga past Pacific Feb 20
- No. 3 Gonzaga sets sights on WCC crown Feb 19
- Gonzaga routs Pacific Jan 24
- Tigers face uphill climb in clash with third-ranked Zags Jan 24
- No. 13 San Diego State dominates San Jose State Feb 26
- Aztecs tangle with Spartans in MWC affair Feb 25
- No. 7 SDSU routs San Jose State Jan 23
- Aztecs and Spartans mix it up in Mountain West melee Jan 22
- No. 24 Gonzaga handles Pacific Jan 5