Higgins' 22 lead Colorado past San Francisco 78-54Dec 2, 2009 - 4:08 AM BOULDER, Colo.(AP) -- Cory Higgins scored 22 points, leading Colorado to a 78-54 victory over struggling San Francisco on Tuesday night.
Alec Burks added 12 for Colorado (5-2). Dwight Torne and Marcus Relphorde scored 10 points each for the Buffaloes, winners of all four home games.
Michael Williams had 12 points to lead San Francisco (2-5), which has lost five in a row. Dior Lowhorn was held to six points, 14 below his 20-point average.
The Dons shot 34 percent and scored a season-low 54 points.
San Francisco, 2-1 in the series, won the previous meeting, which was March 19, 1955, in the semifinals of the NCAA Final Four.
- New San Francisco coach Kyle Smith seeks another turnaround Apr 1
- Kyle Smith new San Francisco basketball coach Mar 30
- Purvis spurs UConn comeback for 74-67 win over Colorado Mar 17
- Can UConn start another title run with an afterthought seed? Mar 16
- San Francisco fires coach Rex Walters after 8 seasons Mar 9
- No. 11 Oregon State women grind out 61-47 win over Colorado Jan 24
- Anglin scores 20, Northern Colorado tops Montana State 78-76 Jan 16
- Boyle, Buffs look to rebound from disappointing season Oct 28
- Colorado Preview Capsule Oct 28
- Colorado's Xavier Johnson tears Achilles Jun 25
- Gonzaga rallies to down San Francisco Mar 8
- Dons challenge Zags in WCC Tournament action Mar 7