Lo scores 16, Toledo routs Rochester, Mich. 65-46Dec 3, 2009 - 2:27 AM TOLEDO, Ohio(AP) -- Mouhamed Lo scored 16 points and Justin Anyijong 14 as previously winless Toledo broke the game open in the first half and coasted past Rochester (Mich.) College 65-46 on Wednesday night.
Stephen Albrecht hit a 3-pointer and assisted on two baskets by Lo during a 12-0 run by the Rockets (1-6) that stretched a 19-14 lead with 9:27 left in the first half to 31-14 at the 4:11 mark.
Albrecht finished with 10 assists and eight points for Toledo, which was playing at home for the first time since its season opener Nov. 14.
Anyijong started the second half with a 3-pointer and the Rockets never led by less than 17 points during the half, in which they substituted freely.
Ricky Doran scored 13 points for the Warriors (6-7) of the U.S. Collegiate Athletic Association. Doran was Rochester's only player in double figures and also grabbed nine rebounds.
- Detroit-area gambler sentenced in Toledo sports bribery Oct 1
- Okafor fuels Duke in win over Toledo Dec 30
- Duke gets back to work against Toledo Dec 29
- No. 15 VCU takes down Toledo Nov 18
- Rockets seek upset of 15th-ranked Rams Nov 18
- Western Michigan takes down Toledo to win MAC title Mar 16
- MAC crown to be decided, as Rockets challenge Broncos Mar 15
- Toledo G Drummond suspended Feb 10
- Kansas fends off feisty Toledo Dec 31
- Jayhawks play host to undefeated Rockets Dec 30
- NCAA bans Toledo hoops from postseason over grades Apr 18
- Temple rolls over Toledo Nov 15