IUPUI beats North Dakota State 86-74Dec 6, 2009 - 2:36 AM INDIANAPOLIS(AP) -- Robert Glenn scored a game-high 33 points and Alex Young added 23 to lead IUPUI to an 86-74 victory against North Dakota State on Saturday night.
Glenn added eight rebounds and made 15 of 16 free-throw attempts. Young had four 3-pointers for the Jaguars (7-2, 2-0 Summit League).
Eric Carlson scored 20 points for North Dakota State (3-4, 1-1).
An 18-5 run helped the Bison tie the score at 65-65 with 6:48 remaining, but Glenn took over, scoring the game's next seven points.
Young hit a 3-pointer for a 75-67 lead with 4:12 to play, and Glenn hit 7 of 8 free throws down the stretch.
- South Dakota State men win Summit championship, 67-59 Mar 9
- North Dakota State edges IPFW in Summit tourney, 69-68 Mar 7
- Werner, N. Dakota St. beat IUPUI in Summit tourney quarters Mar 6
- Dupree returns to North Dakota St 2 weeks after leaving Jan 25
- North Dakota State guard leaves team in dispute over role Jan 12
- North Dakota State beats NAIA Valley City State 69-49 Nov 18
- Gonzaga holds off North Dakota State Mar 21
- Bison and Bulldogs get together in South Regional fracas Mar 20
- Bison edge Jackrabbits in Summit final thriller Mar 10
- Bison battle Jackrabbits in Summit League finale Mar 10
- No. 10 Texas crushes North Dakota State Nov 15
- Longhorns kick off season of hope against visiting Bison Nov 14