Lehigh beats Dartmouth 66-58Dec 18, 2009 - 2:56 AM BETHLEHEM, Pa.(AP) -- Marquis Hall scored 17 points and Michael Ojo equaled his career high with 14 points, leading Lehigh to a 66-58 victory over Dartmouth on Thursday night.
The Mountain Hawks (4-5) snapped a three-game losing skid and beat the Big Green (2-7) for the fifth straight time, pushing their all-time series record to 7-2 over Dartmouth.
Gabe Knotson had a career-high 10 rebounds for Lehigh. Freshman CJ McCollum, Lehigh's leading scorer coming in (13 points per game), was held to just six points.
Lehigh led by three points with 4:41 remaining before the break, but put together a 15-6 run the rest of the way for a 34-22 halftime lead.
Neither team shot particularly well from the floor, but the Mountain Hawks were 24 of 29 at the foul line (82.8 percent). The Big Green hit just 9 of 14 free throws (64.3 percent).
Robby Pride paced Dartmouth with 13 points.
- Robert Morris holds off Lehigh in 69-67 win Dec 17
- Lehigh has no trouble with Rochester College, wins 84-50 Dec 5
- Ennis and Villanova down Lehigh Nov 15
- Lehigh faces tall task in opener against No. 12 Villanova Nov 14
- Lehigh's McCollum out 8-10 weeks with broken foot Jan 6
- Jefferson, Baylor easily dispatch Lehigh Nov 9
- Lehigh opens season in Lone Star State against No. 19 Baylor Nov 9
- Xavier advances with win over Lehigh Mar 19
- With spot in Sweet 16 on the line, Lehigh takes on Xavier Mar 18
- Wow! Lehigh shocks second-seeded Duke Mar 17
- Lehigh seeks upset of Duke in South Regional matchup Mar 16
- Lehigh tops Bucknell for Patriot title, NCAA berth Mar 7