Boise State cruises past Houston Baptist 96-59Dec 20, 2009 - 12:42 AM BOISE, Idaho(AP) -- Daequon Montreal came off the bench to score season-high 16 points and grab 12 rebounds to lead Boise State to a 96-59 victory against Houston Baptist on Saturday.
The Broncos (6-4) held Houston Baptist without a field goal over a 13-minute stretch in the first half to build a 47-21 halftime lead.
Houston Baptist (1-10) was held to a season-low 26.8 percent shooting from the floor.
Anthony Thomas had 15 points for Boise State, and Paul Noonan added 11.
Khris Roy had 12 points and Andrew Gonzalez 11 for Houston Baptist.
- Boise State blows out Concordia (Ore.) 100-53 Nov 23
- Houston Baptist tops NCCAA Crowley's Ridge 102-62 Nov 16
- Dayton holds home court, beats Boise State to advance Mar 19
- Flyers and Broncos meet in first round of NCAA Tournament Mar 18
- Wyoming upsets Boise State in MWC semis Mar 14
- Cowboys hope to lasso Broncos in MWC semifinals Mar 13
- No. 25 Boise State drops Air Force to reach MWC SFs Mar 12
- Air Force takes on Boise State in MWC quarterfinals Mar 12
- Broncos down Aztecs in MWC battle Mar 1
- Broncos and Aztecs do battle in MWC fracas Feb 28
- Gillon powers No. 24 Colorado State past Boise State Dec 31
- Broncos and Rams square off in Mountain West opener Dec 31