Stephen F. Austin tops East Central 102-68Dec 23, 2009 - 3:26 AM NACOGDOCHES, Texas(AP) -- Jordan Glynn scored 20 points and grabbed 13 rebounds for a double-double as Stephen F. Austin routed East Central 102-68.
Jereal Scott had 13 points for the Lumberjacks (7-3), and Eddie Williams added 11. Mark Gomillia and Austin Falke came off the bench to add 10 points each.
Eric Allen had 15 points to lead East Central (5-6), and Maurice Abraham had 13 points and nine rebounds.
Stephen F. Austin outrebounded the Falcons 50-37 and played well inside, outscoring East Central 60-36 in the paint.
The Jacks hit 40 of 71 from the field (56.4 percent), while the Falcons hit 29 of 76 (38.2 percent).
Stephen F. Austin was similarly dominant from the foul line, from where the Lumberjacks hit 17 of 24 while only giving East Central 10 attempts. The Falcons made just four free throws.
- Doing it all: Versatile Walkup, Stephen F. Austin face Irish Mar 19
- Pressure! West Virginia, Stephen F Austin match frenetic D Mar 17
- Poeltl helps Utah down Stephen F. Austin Mar 20
- Utes face Lumberjacks in second round Mar 19
- SFA tops SHSU to win Southland tourney again Mar 15
- Lumberjacks and Bearkats go for Southland championship Mar 14
- UCLA tops Stephen F. Austin for Sweet 16 berth Mar 23
- Lumberjacks face tall task in clash with Bruins Mar 23
- Stephen F. Austin stuns VCU in overtime Mar 22
- Rams butt heads with Lumberjacks in tournament action Mar 21
- Stephen F. Austin drubs Sam Houston State for Southland title Mar 16
- Bearkats battle Lumberjacks in Southland Tournament final Mar 15