Oregon routs Arkansas-Pine Bluff 73-53Dec 29, 2009 - 5:37 AM EUGENE, Ore.(AP) -- Michael Dunigan had 26 points and five rebounds Monday night as Oregon overcame a sluggish start to defeat winless Arkansas-Pine Bluff 73-53 at McArthur Court.
Dunigan was nearly unstoppable inside, shooting 10-of-14 from the field to give Oregon (8-4) its fourth straight win with the start of Pac-10 play looming.
Malcolm Armstead had 14 points and eight assists, and senior Tajuan Porter, who missed most of the Ducks last six games with an ankle injury, added 15 points on 5-of-7 shooting from 3-point range.
Pine Bluff (0-11) got as close as 32-31 early in the second half but Oregon blew the game open with a 12-0 run midway through the period.
Terrance Calvin led Pine Bluff with 16 points
- Altman on Coach K: 'I had no problem with what he did' Apr 1
- Coach K apologizes to Altman for postgame chat with Brooks Mar 26
- Altman backs Brooks after late-game drama with Coach K Mar 26
- Oklahoma's Kruger, Oregon's Altman test bond in Elite Eight Mar 25
- Oregon takes the national stage against defending champ Duke Mar 23
- Versatility a key as top-seed Oregon faces St. Joseph's Mar 19
- Tyler Dorsey a catalyst to Oregon's surge for No. 1 seed Mar 17
- Oregon's rise on national stage highlighted by top seed Mar 15
- Power outage briefly cuts lights at Oregon-USC game Mar 5
- Oregon breaks into top 10, highest ranking since '07 Feb 29
- Former Oregon player accused of rape sues university Oct 30
- Oregon Preview-Capsule Oct 28