Idaho State holds off Montana Tech for 63-55 winDec 29, 2009 - 4:29 AM POCATELLO, Idaho(AP) -- Amorrow Morgan scored 20 points and Demetrius Monroe had a double-double as Idaho State held off Montana Tech for a 63-55 victory on Monday night.
Monroe had 12 points and 17 rebounds for the Bengals (3-10). Broderick Gilchrest added 14 points, and Chron Tatum had eight points and five rebounds.
Dean Colbray scored 20 points to lead Montana Tech (6-8), an NAIA school that classified the game as an exhibition. Kellen Hasquet had 10 points, and Dirk Anderson had seven rebounds.
Montana Tech closed to within 51-48 with 6:04 remaining, but the Bengals outscored the Orediggers 12-7 to finish the game.
- NCAA BB
MONTANA TECH 55
IDAHO ST 63 FINAL
Dec 28 10:48 PM
- NCAA BB
MONTANA TECH 22
IDAHO ST 29 HALFTIME
Dec 28 9:43 PM
- Idaho State's O'Brien resigns Dec 19
- Eastern Washington defeats Idaho State, 79-71 Feb 28
- Waters leads Portland State past Idaho State 98-63 Feb 27
- Hansen helps Weber State down Idaho State 89-64 Feb 20
- Cal State Bakersfield edges Idaho State 82-79 Feb 16
- Idaho State defeats Northern Arizona, 73-71OT Feb 14
- Northern Colorado turns back Idaho State 68-59 Feb 12
- Montana rips Idaho State 91-68 Feb 6
- Idaho St. 60, Montana St. 63 Feb 5
- Piepoli helps Montana State beat Idaho State 63-60 Feb 5
- Sacramento State turns away Idaho State 72-55 Jan 30
- Idaho State beats Portland State 88-80 in OT Jan 23