Boise State earns 76-58 victoryDec 30, 2009 - 4:42 AM BOISE, Idaho(AP) -- Paul Noonan made five 3-pointers and scored 17 points to lead Boise State to a 76-58 victory over Northwest Nazarene on Tuesday night.
Ike Okoye scored 15 points and grabbed 12 rebounds for Boise State, while La'Shard Anderson added 14. Boise State (9-4) made a season-high 10 3-pointers.
Boise State led 47-40 midway through the second half, the Broncos put the game away with full-court press that led to three 3-pointers in a span of 45 seconds, two from Robert Arnold and one by Noonan.
Northwest Nazarene (7-2), a Division II program, was led by former Boise State walk-on Drew Eisinger with 14 points and Anthony Golden with 11.
- Boise State blows out Concordia (Ore.) 100-53 Nov 23
- Dayton holds home court, beats Boise State to advance Mar 19
- Flyers and Broncos meet in first round of NCAA Tournament Mar 18
- Wyoming upsets Boise State in MWC semis Mar 14
- Cowboys hope to lasso Broncos in MWC semifinals Mar 13
- No. 25 Boise State drops Air Force to reach MWC SFs Mar 12
- Air Force takes on Boise State in MWC quarterfinals Mar 12
- Broncos down Aztecs in MWC battle Mar 1
- Broncos and Aztecs do battle in MWC fracas Feb 28
- Gillon powers No. 24 Colorado State past Boise State Dec 31
- Broncos and Rams square off in Mountain West opener Dec 31
- Kaminsky lifts No. 3 Wisconsin over Boise State Nov 23