Idaho State tops Montana 67-65Jan 1, 2010 - 12:34 AM POCATELLO, Idaho(AP) -- Austin Kilpatrick's 12-foot jump shot at the buzzer lifted Idaho State to a 67-65 win over Montana on Thursday.
Kilpatrick's game-winning shot came after Idaho State got the ball with 15 seconds left and the score tied at 65. ISU missed two shots and grabbed two offensive rebounds, the last one by Kilpatrick, who finished with nine points and six rebounds.
Idaho State (4-10, 1-1 Big Sky) was led by Amorrow Morgan, who scored 32 points. Broderick Gilchrest and Demetrius Monroe had 10 points each. Monroe was ISUs leading rebounder with nine.
Montana (10-5, 1-2) was led by Anthony Johnson with 15 points. Ryan Staudacher and Jack McGillis had 12 each, and Will Cherry added 10.
The game featured 12 lead changes and the score was tied three times in the second half. Montana hit 11 of 25 3-point attempts.
- NCAA BB
IDAHO ST 67 FINAL
Dec 31 6:56 PM
- NCAA BB
IDAHO ST 32 HALFTIME
Dec 31 5:50 PM
- Harvey, Eastern Washington rally past Montana for Big Sky crown Mar 14
- Grizzlies, Eagles engage in Big Sky title bout Mar 14
- Montana tabs DeCuire to replace Tinkle May 31
- Montana dismisses Coleman Jun 7
- Syracuse advances in rout of Montana Mar 22
- Orange set sights on Grizzlies in East Regional tilt Mar 20
- Montana repeats as Big Sky champions Mar 17
- Weber State takes on Montana in Big Sky title game Mar 16
- Montana gives Tinkle, Selvig extensions May 25
- Balanced attack leads Wisconsin in rout of Montana Mar 15
- Badgers clash with Grizzlies in Big Dance Mar 15
- Montana tops Weber State, wins Big Sky tourney Mar 8