Tulsa beats Colorado 84-59, stays perfect at homeJan 2, 2010 - 10:15 PM TULSA, Okla.(AP) -- Justin Hurtt scored 21 points as Tulsa remained unbeaten at home with an 84-59 victory over Colorado on Saturday.
Jerome Jordan had 14 points and eight rebounds, Steven Idlet 12 points and 11 rebounds and Ben Uzoh 13 points and seven assists for Tulsa (10-3).
Alec Burks led Colorado (8-5) with 17 points, and Cory Higgins had 13. The Buffaloes have lost 21 consecutive road games against Division I schools.
Tulsa, which is 10-0 at Reynolds Center, led 36-29 at halftime. Hurtt had three 3-pointers and a dunk as the Golden Hurricane widened the lead to 62-44 with 10:27 remaining.
- Ex-Georgia coach Dennis Felton looking for another chance Apr 1
- Purvis spurs UConn comeback for 74-67 win over Colorado Mar 17
- Can UConn start another title run with an afterthought seed? Mar 16
- Michigan's last-second shots set up First Four vs Tulsa Mar 16
- No. 11 Oregon State women grind out 61-47 win over Colorado Jan 24
- Anglin scores 20, Northern Colorado tops Montana State 78-76 Jan 16
- Boyle, Buffs look to rebound from disappointing season Oct 28
- Colorado Preview Capsule Oct 28
- Colorado's Xavier Johnson tears Achilles Jun 25
- SMU beats Tulsa to claim AAC title Mar 8
- Tulsa and SMU meet for AAC crown Mar 8
- Arizona eases past Colorado Feb 27