Lin scores 21 as Harvard beats Seattle 92-71Jan 3, 2010 - 12:31 AM SEATTLE(AP) -- Jeremy Lin scored 21 points and freshman reserve Kyle Casey had a career-high 19 to lead Harvard to a 92-71 victory over Seattle on Saturday.
Keith Wright added 16 points and Christian Webster 12 for Harvard (10-3), which won its third consecutive game.
Charles Garcia had 19 points and 10 rebounds to lead Seattle (6-9). Chris Gweth added 17 points and Alex Jones 14.
Casey set a career best for the second game in a row, as he had 15 points in a 66-53 win over George Washington on Wednesday. Casey shot 7 of 10 from the field, made all four of his free-throw attempts and added six rebounds and three assists.
Lin was 8 of 9 from the floor with four steals.
Seattle lost its fourth straight.
- Highly rated recruiting class could boost Harvard basketball Dec 19
- Eastern Washington's college basketball game postponed Nov 17
- Harvard, Stanford to face off in 2016 hoops opener in China Nov 13
- Jackson's dunk helps UNC top Harvard Mar 20
- Tar Heels take aim at Crimson in second round Mar 19
- New Mexico State cruises past Seattle to win WAC Mar 15
- Harvard edges Yale in thriller for Ivy League title Mar 15
- Aggies go for fourth straight WAC title against Seattle Mar 14
- Virginia dominates Harvard Dec 21
- Harvard hits road to challenge No. 6 Virginia Dec 21
- Holy Cross shocks Harvard Nov 16
- Beantown brawl pits Crimson against Crusaders Nov 16