UC Davis holds off Cal State-Fullerton 67-63Jan 3, 2010 - 5:34 AM DAVIS, Calif.(AP) -- Dominic Calegari scored 20 points and Joe Harden finished with 13 points and 12 rebounds as UC Davis held off Cal State-Fullerton 67-63 Saturday night.
Ryan Silva added 12 points, all on 3-pointers, for the Aggies (5-8, 1-0 Big West).
Gerard Anderson had 13 points and nine rebounds for the Titans (5-7, 0-1), who lost their seven straight road game.
UC Davis built a 14-point lead early in the second half, but Cal State-Fullerton rallied.
Eric Williams' free throws cut the margin to 64-62 with 32 seconds to play, but the Titans couldn't get any closer. The Aggies made three free throws down the stretch to clinch the win.
Mark Payne's two free throws with 0.8 seconds remaining in the first half completed a 17-6 run and gave the Aggies a 37-26 lead at the break.
- NCAA BB
CS FULLERTON 63
UC DAVIS 67 FINAL
Jan 3 12:07 AM
- NCAA BB
CS FULLERTON 26
UC DAVIS 37 HALFTIME
Jan 2 10:55 PM
- UC Davis hires Stanford's Kevin Blue as athletic director May 16
- Coggins' 19 leads CS Fullerton past CS East Bay, 75-52 Jan 3
- Coggins transfers from Air Force to Cal State Fullerton Jul 30
- Marquette tops Cal State Fullerton Nov 28
- Golden Eagles eye up Titans in Wooden Legacy Nov 28
- Taylor named CS Fullerton coach Apr 3
- UC Santa Barbara takes 76-62 win over UC Davis Mar 12
- Harden paces UC Davis by Cal State Fullerton 68-65 Mar 12
- Cal State Fullerton turns back Northridge 84-76 Mar 10
- UC Davis beats Cal State Fullerton 92-86 in OT Mar 7
- Pacific tops Cal St. Fullerton 70-64, finishes 2nd Mar 5
- Cal State Northridge holds off UC Davis 70-66 Mar 5