Middle Tennessee tops Arkansas-Little Rock 66-52Jan 10, 2010 - 4:14 AM LITTLE ROCK, Ark.(AP) -- James Gallman came off the bench to score 14 points and lead Middle Tennessee State past Arkansas-Little Rock 66-52 Saturday night.
Gallman hit 4 of 6 from 3-point range. Montarrio Haddock added 13 points for the Blue Raiders (8-8, 3-1 Sun Belt), and Desmond Yates and Calvin O'Neil had 10 points each. Haddock and J.T. Sulton led their team with nine rebounds each.
Solomon Bozeman scored 11 points to lead Arkansas-Little Rock (4-12, 0-5), and Ricky Davidson came off the bench to add 10 for the Trojans. Courtney Jackson had a game-high 11 rebounds to go with seven points for UALR.
The Trojans led 29-27 at halftime but struggled from the floor all night, shooting 29.2 percent and making just 14 field goals. Middle Tennessee shot 42.3 percent and dominated the boards with a 40-31 rebounding advantage.
- Middle Tennessee State sets sights on upset of Syracuse Mar 19
- Michigan State promises it won't overlook MTSU Mar 17
- Potts out indefinitely with concussion for Middle Tennessee Feb 26
- Arkansas-Little Rock hires Beard as men's coach Apr 9
- Arkansas-Little Rock fires men's coach Shields Mar 18
- UAB buries Middle Tennessee to claim C-USA crown Mar 14
- Blue Raiders, Blazers collide in C-USA title match Mar 14
- Bluejays and Blue Raiders meet in Emerald Coast Classic Nov 29
- Memphis manages to hold off Arkansas-Little Rock Dec 14
- Trojans seek upset of 16th-ranked Tigers Dec 13
- No. 16 Florida races past Middle Tennessee Nov 22
- Blue Raiders put perfect mark on line against 16th-ranked Gators Nov 21