Clemson bounces back with 72-56 win over BCJan 9, 2010 - 11:13 PM By PETE IACOBELLI AP Sports Writer
CLEMSON, S.C.(AP) -- Trevor Booker scored 19 points and Clemson bounced back from a loss at Duke to win its first Atlantic Coast Conference game this season, 72-56, over Boston College on Saturday.
The Tigers (13-3, 1-1) played an awful game at Cameron Indoor Stadium last Sunday night, netting just 12 points at halftime and falling from the rankings after a 74-53 defeat.
Clemson discovered its shooting touch - the Tigers hit nearly 60 percent of their shots in the opening half - to win its fourth straight against the Eagles (10-6, 1-1), who have lost two of their past three.
Joe Trapani led Boston College with 13 points.
- NCAA BB
BOSTON COLLEGE 56
CLEMSON 72 FINAL
Jan 9 6:00 PM
- NCAA BB
BOSTON COLLEGE 29
CLEMSON 41 HALFTIME
Jan 9 4:52 PM
- Clemson leading scorer Jaron Blossomgame files for NBA draft Mar 16
- BC looks to avoid winless ACC year in football, basketball Mar 4
- Clemson picks up Texas A&M transfer in Elijah Thomas Jan 7
- 30 Boston College students get sick after eating at Chipotle Dec 7
- Carter, Robinson carry BC past Central Conn. 82-57 Nov 19
- Coach: Clemson reserve guard Austin Ajukwa transferring Nov 3
- Boston College eager for young stars to emerge Oct 26
- Boston College Preview Capsule Oct 26
- Clemson Preview Capsule Oct 26
- On The Road: Clemson spending all season away from home Oct 26
- Paige, North Carolina top BC Mar 11
- Tar Heels take on Eagles in ACC Tournament action Mar 11