High Point beats Radford 83-77Jan 10, 2010 - 2:51 AM HIGH POINT, N.C.(AP) -- Nick Barbour scored 23 points to lead High Point to an 83-77 win over Radford on Saturday night.
Eugene Harris added 20 points for the Panthers (8-6, 4-1 Big South Conference), who have now won four games in a row. Jourdan Morris chipped in with 15 points.
Art Parakhouski scored 29 points and grabbed 14 rebounds for the Highlanders (8-6, 4-1), who saw a three-game win streak snapped. Joey Lynch-Flohr added 19 points and seven rebounds in the loss.
High Point was outrebounded 43-25, and outscored 50-32 in the paint. The Panthers benefited from solid shooting, though, as they produced a 51.8 percent mark from the field (29-for-56) while nailing six 3-pointers.
Radford shot 47.7 percent (31-for-65), and only 25 percent from 3-point range (2-for-8).
High Point's bench outscored Radford's 24-9.
- NCAA BB
HIGH POINT 83 FINAL
Jan 9 9:09 PM
- NCAA BB
HIGH POINT 41 HALFTIME
Jan 9 7:54 PM
- Ohio State crushes High Point Dec 11
- 12th-ranked Buckeyes take aim at Panthers Dec 10
- Huge second-half run lifts No. 2 Orange past High Point Dec 20
- High Point faces uphill climb in clash with No. 2 Syracuse Dec 20
- NCAA punishes Radford for violations Feb 24
- Kentucky rolls over Radford Nov 23
- Radford faces tall task in clash with No. 2 Kentucky Nov 23
- Walker, Gators bounce back to down Radford Dec 22
- High Point 73, N.C.-Asheville 84 Mar 2
- UNC-Asheville beats High Point 84-73 in Big South Mar 2
- Radford defeats Charleston Southern 64-61 in OT Mar 2
- Law paces High Point past Presbyterian 67-48 Feb 27