Wallace's late 3 gives Oregon State 67-64 victoryJan 15, 2010 - 5:28 AM CORVALLIS, Ore.(AP) -- Lathen Wallace's 3-pointer with 1.1 seconds left gave Oregon State at 67-64 victory over Arizona on Thursday night.
Roeland Schaftenaar had 22 points for the Beavers (8-8, 2-2 Pac-10), who trailed by as many as 11 in the second half after leading by 13 in the first half.
Derrick Williams had 20 points for the Wildcats (8-9, 2-3).
Oregon State outscored Arizona 21-7 after the Wildcats had taken a 57-46 lead on Brendon Lavender's 3-pointer with 8:57 remaining.
After Oregon State forced Arizona into a shot clock violation with 14 seconds left, Calvin Haynes found Wallace alone in the corner for the game-winning shot.
- NCAA BB
OREGON ST 67 FINAL
Jan 14 11:59 PM
- NCAA BB
OREGON ST 33 HALFTIME
Jan 14 10:52 PM
- Pitts transferring from Arizona May 17
- Arizona guard Allonzo Trier returning for sophomore season Apr 4
- Arizona's Justin Simon transferring after 1 season Mar 28
- Beavers bummed about early exit, but excited for the future Mar 19
- Arizona falters against Wichita State, loses 65-55 Mar 18
- Payton II following in father's NCAA footsteps at Oregon St Mar 17
- Wichita State ready to keep rolling, faces Arizona Mar 16
- Arizona coach Sean Miller fed up with court storming Feb 25
- Pac-12 says end of Washington-Oregon State handled properly Feb 25
- Trier misses 3 at buzzer, No. 9 Arizona falls to Colorado Feb 25
- Arizona's Miller rips into team after loss to No. 23 Oregon Jan 29
- No. 11 Oregon State women grind out 61-47 win over Colorado Jan 24