Morehead State routs Southeast Missouri St. 80-40Jan 15, 2010 - 4:33 AM MOREHEAD, Ky.(AP) -- Maze Stallworth scored 13 points and Kenneth Faried had his 11th double-double of the season with 12 points and 16 rebounds as Morehead State routed Southeast Missouri State 80-40 on Thursday night.
The Eagles (11-6, 6-1 Ohio Valley Conference) won their seventh straight game and allowed the fewest points since 1983-84 when Morehead State held Tennessee-Wesleyan to 36 points.
The Redhawks (5-11, 2-4) scored their fewest points since joining NCAA Division I in 1991 and committed a season-high 27 turnovers.
The Eagles scored 17 points off 20 first-half turnovers and finished with 15 steals. The Redhawks shot 17.6 percent (3-of-17) from the field in the first half to trail 40-10 at the break.
Sam Goodman added a career-high 12 points and Demonte Harper and Steve Peterson each had 10 for Morehead State.
Derek Thompson led Southeast Missouri State with 10 points.
- Morehead State beats Jacksonville State 82-71 Feb 27
- Morehead State routs NAIA St. Catharine 105-66 Feb 16
- Racers rally to beat Morehead State in OVC semis Mar 7
- Eagles challenge Racers in OVC semifinals Mar 6
- Offense carries Buckeyes past Morehead State Dec 13
- Eagles and Buckeyes square off in non-conference action Dec 13
- Goodwin, Memphis stomp SEMO Dec 21
- Southeast Missouri hits road to challenge No. 15 Memphis Dec 21
- Adams, Anderson pace UCLA past Morehead State Nov 23
- No. 22 UCLA plays host to Morehead State Nov 22
- No. 12 Mizzou snaps to attention, beats SE Missouri State Dec 5
- Tigers set to pounce on Redhawks Dec 4