Wofford rallies to defeat Davidson 68-62Jan 17, 2010 - 3:25 AM SPARTANBURG, S.C.(AP) -- Noah Dahlman scored 13 of his 17 points in the second half and Wofford defeated Davidson 68-62 on Saturday night.
The Terriers (12-7, 4-2 Southern Conference) trailed 50-48 with 8:07 remaining before going on an 8-1 run. Wofford led 56-51 on Noah Dahlman's three-point play with 5:46 to go.
The Wildcats (7-10, 2-3) tied the score for the seventh time on JP Kuhlman's three-point play with 1:36 left. But Jamar Diggs hit a free throw and Dahlman had a steal and a layup to make it 63-60 with 1:07 left as Wofford pulled away.
The Terriers shot 34.8 percent from the field (8 of 23) in the first half and trailed 31-28 at halftime. In the second half, Wofford shot 45.8 percent (11 of 24) and scored 18 points in the paint.
Nathan Parker added 11 of his 13 points for the Terriers, who won their fifth straight.
Jake Cohen and Kuhlman scored 15 points apiece for the Wildcats.
- NCAA BB
WOFFORD 68 FINAL
Jan 16 9:20 PM
- NCAA BB
WOFFORD 28 HALFTIME
Jan 16 7:57 PM
- Wofford wallops ETSU 87-73 as Collins scores 24 Jan 28
- White dominates as Iowa downs Davidson Mar 21
- South Region pits Hawkeyes against Wildcats Mar 20
- Qualls, Arkansas edge Wofford Mar 20
- West Regional action pits Razorbacks against Terriers Mar 19
- VCU beats Davidson to reach A-10 title game Mar 14
- Rams and Wildcats collide in A-10 bout Mar 14
- No. 24 Davidson beats La Salle at buzzer Mar 13
- Explorers seek upset of Wildcats in A-10 Tournament Mar 13
- Dancing again: Wofford clinches bid Mar 9
- Furman battles Wofford in SoCon championship game Mar 9
- Davidson hands No. 22 Dayton first A-10 loss Jan 20