Tulsa stays hot at home, beats UCF 90-70Jan 17, 2010 - 3:38 AM TULSA, Okla.(AP) -- Justin Hurtt scored a career-high 22 points and Jerome Jordan added 21 points, 11 rebounds and four blocks as Tulsa defeated UCF 90-70 on Saturday.
Tulsa (14-3, 4-0 Conference USA) won its 20th straight home game.
Ben Uzoh had 16 points and four assists, and Joe Richard had a career-high 13 points for the Golden Hurricane.
A.J. Rompza led UCF (9-8, 1-2) with 19 points, and Keith Clampton had 11.
Tulsa shot 54.4 percent from the floor while limiting UCF to 39 percent. The Hurricane had a 37-30 rebounding advantage and forced 15 turnovers.
- NCAA BB
TULSA 90 FINAL
Jan 16 10:18 PM
- NCAA BB
TULSA 40 HALFTIME
Jan 16 8:58 PM
- Ex-Georgia coach Dennis Felton looking for another chance Apr 1
- UCF introduces Johnny Dawkins as new men's basketball coach Mar 24
- UCF hires Johnny Dawkins as next men's basketball coach Mar 23
- Michigan's last-second shots set up First Four vs Tulsa Mar 16
- UCF fires coach Donnie Jones following loss in AAC tourney Mar 11
- UCF's Taylor to miss remainder of season with leg injury Dec 23
- NCAA clears UCF 7-foot-6 recruit Tacko Fall to play Nov 13
- UCF files for academic waiver for 7-6 recruit Tacko Fall Nov 12
- Eligibility of 7-foot-6 UCF recruit in doubt as season nears Nov 10
- SMU beats Tulsa to claim AAC title Mar 8
- Tulsa and SMU meet for AAC crown Mar 8
- No. 23 SMU uses late run to down Tulsa Feb 7