Montana St. 61, CS Bakersfield 71Jan 19, 2010 - 6:15 AM BAKERSFIELD, Calif. (AP) -- Trent Blakley scored 20 points and Cal State-Bakersfield used a strong second-half performance to defeat Montana State 71-61 Monday night.
Marcus Hall added 14 points, Donavan Bragg had 13 and Santwon Latunde 12 for the Roadrunners (3-14), who ended a four-game losing streak.
Bobby Howard scored 18 points, all in the second half, and Will Bynum finished with 12 for the Bobcats (10-8).
Bakersfield trailed 33-29 at halftime but overcame Montana State by shooting 53.3 percent after intermission, its best half of the season.
The Roadrunners used an 11-2 run early in the second half to go ahead 51-43, and the Bobcats didn't get closer than five points the rest of the way.
Bakersfield, which blew an 11-point lead in the first half, was outshot 53.5 percent-46.4 percent but outrebounded Montana State 35-22.
- NCAA BB
MONTANA ST 61
CS BAKERSFIELD 71 FINAL
Jan 18 11:41 PM
- NCAA BB
MONTANA ST 33
CS BAKERSFIELD 29 HALFTIME
Jan 18 10:43 PM
- Kentucky crushes Montana St. Nov 23
- Top-ranked Kentucky continues run against Montana State Nov 23
- No. 16 SDSU beats Bakersfield 51-27 Nov 21
- 16th-ranked Aztecs take on Roadrunners Nov 20
- 19th-ranked SDSU rolls past CS-Bakersfield Jan 3
- 19th-ranked Aztecs play host to Roadrunners Jan 2
- No. 17 UNLV downs Cal State-Bakersfield Jan 6
- No. 17 UNLV pays visit to CS-Bakersfield Jan 5
- Portland St. 68, Montana St. 65 Mar 7
- No. 18 Gonzaga beats Bakersfield 78-59 Mar 2
- CS Bakersfield-Gonzaga Preview Mar 1
- Montana St. 73, Montana 67 Feb 28