Moss, Buljan lead way as TCU prevails 70-58Jan 21, 2010 - 3:48 AM FORT WORTH, Texas(AP) -- Ronnie Moss and Zvonko Buljan each recorded a double-double as TCU defeated Texas-Pan American 70-58 Wednesday night.
Moss finished with 15 points and 11 assists and Buljan added 10 points and 10 rebounds for the Horned Frogs (10-9).
Aaron Urbanus and Nick Weiermiller each scored 13 points to lead the Broncs (3-17).
TCU dominated inside, scoring 36 points in the paint and outrebounding Texas-Pan American 37-26. The Horned Frogs also had 15 second-chance points and shot 57.4 percent while limiting the Broncs to 37 percent.
TCU was up 36-27 at halftime, scored the first five points of the second half and led by double digits the rest of the way.
After six lead changes over the game's first nine minutes, the Horned Frogs took the lead for good with 10-0 run which put them ahead 23-14.
- Helping Dixon: LSU assistant David Patrick hired by TCU Apr 20
- Jamie Dixon introduced at TCU, big boost for his alma mater Mar 22
- Dixon leaving Pittsburgh to take over at TCU, his alma mater Mar 22
- No. 9 Kansas squeaks past TCU Mar 12
- TCU faces tall task in Big 12 tourney tilt against Kansas Mar 12
- Morris, Niang power Iowa State past TCU Mar 8
- Cyclones battle Horned Frogs in regular-season finale Mar 7
- Sooners come back to beat TCU Feb 28
- TCU comes calling on No. 16 Oklahoma Feb 28
- Ellis, Jayhawks hold off TCU Feb 21
- Jayhawks host Horned Frogs in Big 12 brawl Feb 21
- TCU finishes strong, takes down No. 21 Oklahoma State Feb 14