Willis leads UNLV past Colorado State 80-72Jan 21, 2010 - 5:19 AM FORT COLLINS, Colo.(AP) -- Tre'von Willis scored 21 points as UNLV continued its dominance of Colorado State with an 80-72 victory Wednesday night.
Chace Stanback matched his career best with 19 points, scoring 15 in the second half for UNLV (15-4, 3-2 Mountain West). Justin Hawkins had 10 points, all in the first half.
The Rebels, coming off a heartbreaking home loss to Utah, have won 13 of 14 meetings with the Rams.
Dorian Green led Colorado State (11-7, 2-2) with 20 points. Travis Franklin had 17 but hurt the Rams by making only 3 of 14 free throws.
Colorado State was 16-for-28 from the line.
UNLV leads the series 30-8.
- NCAA BB
COLORADO ST 72 FINAL
Jan 21 12:11 AM
- NCAA BB
COLORADO ST 33 HALFTIME
Jan 20 11:01 PM
- Menzies adds 3 more to UNLV recruiting class May 19
- UNLV's Menzies fills out staff with 3 hires May 5
- UNLV approves $3.75 million contract for Marvin Menzies Apr 22
- UNLV hires Menzies as basketball coach after Beard bolts Apr 17
- UNLV introduces Chris Beard as Runnin' Rebels coach Apr 8
- UNLV hires Little Rock's Chris Beard as next coach Mar 28
- UNLV freshman Jones Jr. ineligible for rest of the season Mar 2
- UNLV loses freshman center Zimmerman to sprained left knee Feb 8
- UNLV dismisses guard Daquan Cook from team Feb 5
- UNLV gets back to business with interim coach Jan 11
- Rice resigns as UNLV's coach in middle of fifth season Jan 10
- Colorado St. extends Eustachy, contract runs through 2019 Dec 8