Robert Morris 65, Fairleigh Dickinson 50Jan 22, 2010 - 5:01 AM HACKENSACK, N.J. (AP) -- Russell Johnson recorded a double-double, scoring 15 points and pulling down 11 boards, to lead Robert Morris to a 65-50 win over Fairleigh Dickinson on Thursday night.
Gary Wallace added 13 points for the Colonials (11-8, 6-1 Northeast Conference), who have won four in a row.
Robert Morris led by seven points at the break and outscored the Knights 33-25 in the second half to seal the win.
Wallace led the Colonials by going 6-for-8 from the foul line, as Robert Morris finished 22-for-36 for the stripe (61.1 percent). The Knights were just 14-for-26 from the free throw line (53.8 percent).
Robert Morris outrebounded the Knights 46-32, and forced them into 18 turnovers.
Terence Grier and Mike Scott scored 16 points apiece to lead the Knights (4-15, 3-4), who have lost three in a row since completing a season-high three-game win streak.
- Fla. Gulf Coast, Fairleigh Dickinson face off in First Four Mar 15
- Coach Herenda has Fairleigh Dickinson back in NCAA Tourney Mar 12
- Pryor leads Robert Morris over Fairleigh Dickinson 72-70 Feb 13
- Toole gets extension at Robert Morris Apr 15
- Duke crushes Robert Morris in NCAA opener Mar 21
- Colonials and Blue Devils mix it up in NCAA Tourney Mar 20
- Robert Morris rallies past North Florida in First Four Mar 18
- Colonials and Ospreys clash in NCAA Tournament Mar 18
- Robert Morris downs St. Francis-NY for NEC crown Mar 10
- Terriers take on Colonials in NEC title tilt Mar 10
- Harrison, St. John's pull away from FDU Dec 11
- Red Storm set sights on Knights Dec 10