Utah State dominates Fresno State 69-43Jan 22, 2010 - 5:32 AM FRESNO, Calif.(AP) -- Brian Green scored a season-high 17 points and made five 3-pointers as Utah State defeated Fresno State 69-43 on Thursday night.
Jared Quayle added 13 points for Utah State (14-6 overall, 4-2 Western Athletic Conference). The defending WAC champions won their fourth straight.
Greg Smith had 12 points and eight rebounds for Fresno State (10-10, 3-3), which played most of the game without leading scorer Paul George. The sophomore forward sprained his ankle in the first half and didn't return.
Utah State took advantage of George's absence to hold Fresno State to a season-low point total. It was the Bulldogs' third straight loss.
- Utah State's Jalen Moore to submit name for NBA draft Mar 25
- Throwback centers featured in Denver's Midwest Regional Mar 16
- Utah State downs Union (Tenn.) 73-49 Nov 20
- Wyoming outlasts Fresno State in triple OT Jan 18
- Cowboys visit Bulldogs in pivotal Mountain West clash Jan 17
- Utah State coach Stew Morrill to retire at season's end Jan 9
- Siena downs Fresno State in CBI final Apr 5
- Bulldogs and Saints meet in CBI rubber match Apr 5
- Fresno State routs Siena, ties CBI Apr 2
- Siena seeks CBI crown in showdown with Fresno State Apr 2
- Saints and Bulldogs square off in CBI title series Mar 31
- New Mexico cruises past Fresno State Mar 14