Stephen F. Austin beats SE Louisiana 62-51Jan 24, 2010 - 2:17 AM NACOGDOCHES, Texas(AP) -- Walt Harris scored 18 points and Jereal Scott added 12 to lead Stephen F. Austin to a 62-51 victory against Southeastern Louisiana on Saturday night.
Jordan Glynn had six points and 12 rebounds for the Lumberjacks (13-5, 3-2 Southland).
Patrick Sullivan had 20 points and Rodney Jones 10 for Southeastern Louisiana (10-8, 2-3).
Stephen F. Austin won the rebounding battle 36-19, had a 28-12 edge in points in the paint and 18-2 advantage in second-chance points.
The Lumberjacks took control as the Lions suffered a 5:41 scoring drought in the second half. Eddie Williams had four of Stephen F. Austin's eight points during the stretch, which gave it a 56-45 lead with less than six minutes remaining.
- Doing it all: Versatile Walkup, Stephen F. Austin face Irish Mar 19
- Pressure! West Virginia, Stephen F Austin match frenetic D Mar 17
- Poeltl helps Utah down Stephen F. Austin Mar 20
- Utes face Lumberjacks in second round Mar 19
- SFA tops SHSU to win Southland tourney again Mar 15
- Lumberjacks and Bearkats go for Southland championship Mar 14
- No. 9 Gonzaga takes down SELA Dec 3
- Lions hope to take down ninth-ranked Bulldogs Dec 2
- No. 19 Sooners rip through SE Louisiana Nov 16
- Sooners open season against visiting Lions Nov 16
- UCLA tops Stephen F. Austin for Sweet 16 berth Mar 23
- Lumberjacks face tall task in clash with Bruins Mar 23