Bradley wins 74-64; Evansville losing streak at 10Jan 23, 2010 - 10:33 PM PEORIA, Ill.(AP) -- Sam Maniscalco led five Bradley players in double figures with 19 points as the Braves handed Evansville its 10th consecutive loss in a 74-64 decision Saturday.
Andrew Warren scored 17 points for Bradley (10-9, 5-4 Missouri Valley), which won its third in a row. Chris Roberts and Will Egolf had 11 apiece, and Taylor Brown added 10.
The Braves continued a trend by raising their record to 10-1 when they outshoot opponents. Bradley hit 25 of its 48 shots (52.1 percent), including 7 of 12 from 3-point range, to Evansville's 22 of 56 (39.3 percent).
The Purple Aces (6-13, 0-9) were led by Denver Holmes' 18 points. Colt Ryan scored 12 and Kavon Lacey 10.
After going ahead 7-6, Bradley led the rest of the way. The lead crested at 59-42 on Brown's jumper with 7:45 to play.
- NCAA BB
BRADLEY 74 FINAL
Jan 23 5:08 PM
- NCAA BB
BRADLEY 39 HALFTIME
Jan 23 3:56 PM
- Evansville claims CIT title over Northern Arizona Apr 2
- Northern Arizona and Evansville clash for CIT crown Apr 2
- Bradley names Brian Wardle head coach Mar 27
- Northern Iowa advances with rout of Bradley Mar 6
- Braves face tall task in MVC semifinals against Panthers Mar 6
- Northern Iowa handles Evansville Feb 25
- Purple Aces hope to play spoiler in clash with Panthers Feb 25
- Wichita State shuts down Evansville Feb 22
- Evansville comes calling on No. 13 Wichita State Feb 22
- Northern Iowa rolls over Bradley Feb 21
- Bradley challenges No. 11 Northern Iowa Feb 21
- No. 7 Wichita State holds off Bradley Feb 4