Colorado State beats TCU 63-57 to snap loss streakJan 28, 2010 - 3:15 AM FORT COLLINS, Colo.(AP) -- Travis Busch made four free throws in the final 26 seconds and Greg Smith scored a career-high 15 points as Colorado State snapped a three-game losing streak with a 63-57 victory over TCU on Wednesday night.
Andy Ogide added 14 points and 10 rebounds for the Rams (12-8, 3-3 Mountain West). Ogide had been slumping of late, scoring four points in each of his last two games.
Ronnie Moss led TCU (10-11, 2-4) with 21 points but had only two in the second half. Edvinas Ruzgas scored 14 for the Horned Frogs, who have lost nine consecutive conference road games over the last two years.
TCU played without second-leading scorer Zvonko Buljan, who didn't make the trip due to personal reasons.
- NCAA BB
COLORADO ST 63 FINAL
Jan 27 10:04 PM
- Helping Dixon: LSU assistant David Patrick hired by TCU Apr 20
- Jamie Dixon introduced at TCU, big boost for his alma mater Mar 22
- Dixon leaving Pittsburgh to take over at TCU, his alma mater Mar 22
- Colorado St. extends Eustachy, contract runs through 2019 Dec 8
- No. 9 Kansas squeaks past TCU Mar 12
- TCU faces tall task in Big 12 tourney tilt against Kansas Mar 12
- Morris, Niang power Iowa State past TCU Mar 8
- Cyclones battle Horned Frogs in regular-season finale Mar 7
- Sooners come back to beat TCU Feb 28
- TCU comes calling on No. 16 Oklahoma Feb 28
- Ellis, Jayhawks hold off TCU Feb 21
- Jayhawks host Horned Frogs in Big 12 brawl Feb 21