Dayton beats St. Bonaventure 75-58Jan 31, 2010 - 2:48 AM OLEAN, N.Y.(AP) -- Chris Johnson scored 12 points and Marcus Johnson added 11 points and eight rebounds to lead Dayton to a 75-58 win over St. Bonaventure on Saturday night.
London Warren finished with 11 points, seven of them at the free throw line, for the Flyers (15-6, 4-3 Atlantic 10), who snapped a two-game losing streak.
Dayton trailed 46-43 against the Bonnies (9-10, 2-4) with 11 minutes to play. But the Flyers went on a 15-8 run, helping them pull away midway through the second half.
Marcus Johnson's 3-pointer with less than 4 minutes remaining pushed Dayton's lead to 11.
The Flyers, who outrebounded St. Bonaventure 45-30, went 6-for-12 from beyond the arc and shot 25 of 34 from the free throw line. Dayton held the Bonnies to 37 percent shooting from the floor, blocking six of their shots.
- University of Dayton center Steve McElvene dies May 12
- Dayton gives coach Archie Miller an extra year on contract Mar 23
- Boeheim has Orange back in NCAA Tournament opposite Dayton Mar 17
- Surprising St. Bonaventure nudges into NCAA Tournament talk Mar 10
- Dayton extends Archie Miller's contract through 2021-22 Mar 26
- Oklahoma advances to Sweet 16 with win over Dayton Mar 22
- Flyers and Sooners mix it up in third-round action Mar 22
- Pierre leads Dayton past Providence Mar 21
- Dayton and Providence meet in second round of NCAA Tourney Mar 20
- Dayton holds home court, beats Boise State to advance Mar 19
- Flyers and Broncos meet in first round of NCAA Tournament Mar 18
- Graham leads VCU past Dayton for A-10 crown Mar 15