Jacob leads Oregon to 67-57 win against USCJan 31, 2010 - 1:26 AM EUGENE, Ore.(AP) -- Jeremy Jacob scored a career-high 19 points and Malcolm Armstead added 18 points for Oregon in a 67-57 win against USC on Saturday.
The Ducks (12-9, 4-5 Pac-10) outscored the Trojans (12-9, 4-5) 20-10 in the final 5:09 after USC rallied from a nine-point deficit to tie the game at 47-47.
Tajuan Porter gave Oregon the lead with a driving layup, and after a missed 3-pointer by USC's Nikola Vucevic, the Trojans' bench was whistled for a technical foul. Porter made both foul shots to make it 51-47, and Oregon was off on a 15-2 run.
Dwight Lewis scored 16 points and Mike Gerrity added 12 for the Trojans, who have lost five of seven since opening the Pac-10 season with a sweep of the Arizona schools.
- NCAA BB
OREGON 67 FINAL
Jan 30 8:04 PM
- NCAA BB
OREGON 31 HALFTIME
Jan 30 6:51 PM
- Altman on Coach K: 'I had no problem with what he did' Apr 1
- Southern California extends coach Andy Enfield's contract Mar 28
- Coach K apologizes to Altman for postgame chat with Brooks Mar 26
- Altman backs Brooks after late-game drama with Coach K Mar 26
- Oklahoma's Kruger, Oregon's Altman test bond in Elite Eight Mar 25
- Oregon takes the national stage against defending champ Duke Mar 23
- Versatility a key as top-seed Oregon faces St. Joseph's Mar 19
- Tyler Dorsey a catalyst to Oregon's surge for No. 1 seed Mar 17
- NCAA wins scarce lately for Providence, Southern Cal Mar 16
- Oregon's rise on national stage highlighted by top seed Mar 15
- USC chosen for first NCAA Tournament since 2011 Mar 13
- Power outage briefly cuts lights at Oregon-USC game Mar 5