Oral Roberts edges South Dakota State 68-63Jan 31, 2010 - 3:41 AM TULSA, Okla.(AP) -- Michael Craion made three free throws, pulled down a rebound and came up with a steal, all in the final 31 seconds, to help Oral Roberts hold on for a 68-63 victory over South Dakota State on Saturday night.
Dominique Morrison led Oral Roberts with 21 points, followed by Craion with 16 as the Golden Eagles (13-10, 8-3 Summit) salvaged a split of their season series with the Jackrabbits (11-11, 7-4).
Clint Sargent had 21 points, including six 3-pointers, and Nate Wolters scored 17 for South Dakota State.
The Golden Eagles trailed 41-37 early in the second half before going on a 13-0 run to take a 50-41 lead they never relinquished.
- NCAA BB
SO DAKOTA ST 63
ORAL ROBERTS 68 FINAL
Jan 30 10:11 PM
- NCAA BB
SO DAKOTA ST 29
ORAL ROBERTS 30 HALFTIME
Jan 30 8:54 PM
- South Dakota St hires Otzelberger as men's basketball coach Apr 14
- Jackrabbits seek 1st NCAA Tournament win Mar 17
- South Dakota State men win Summit championship, 67-59 Mar 9
- South Dakota State edges Denver in Summit tourney 54-53 Mar 8
- S. Dakota St. rallies to beat ORU in Summit League tourney Mar 6
- South Dakota State beats D-II Wayne State 80-53 Dec 2
- Bittle scores 23, South Dakota St. beats Chadron St., 87-52 Nov 14
- Bison edge Jackrabbits in Summit final thriller Mar 10
- Bison battle Jackrabbits in Summit League finale Mar 10
- No. 23 Northern Iowa tops South Dakota St. Dec 28
- Jackrabbits come calling on 23rd-ranked Panthers Dec 28
- No. 14 Utah tops South Dakota State Dec 24