Utah State gets 6th win in row, 77-58Jan 31, 2010 - 4:17 AM LOGAN, Utah(AP) -- Nate Bendall scored a career-high 20 points and grabbed 10 rebounds Saturday as Utah State won its sixth straight game with a 77-58 victory over San Jose State.
Brady Jardine added a career-high 17 points for the Aggies (16-6, 6-2 Western Athletic) and Pooh Williams had 14.
Adrian Oliver had 19 points and Mac Peterson 11 for the Spartans (12-9, 5-4).
Up 39-36 at halftime, Utah State used four straight points from Jardine and a 3-pointer from Brian Green to extend the lead to 53-42 with 13:03 to play.
The Aggies got 24 points in the paint in the second half compared to eight for San Jose State. Utah State also shot 60.7 percent from the field in the second half, while the Spartans were held to 21.4 percent.
- Utah State's Jalen Moore to submit name for NBA draft Mar 25
- Correction: New Mexico-San Jose St story Jan 25
- Utah State downs Union (Tenn.) 73-49 Nov 20
- Utah State coach Stew Morrill to retire at season's end Jan 9
- San Diego State routs Utah State in MWC quarters Mar 13
- Aztecs and Aggies square off in MWC quarterfinals Mar 13
- New Mexico pulls away from Utah State Feb 26
- No. 13 San Diego State dominates San Jose State Feb 26
- Aztecs tangle with Spartans in MWC affair Feb 25
- Surging Lobos take on slumping Aggies Feb 25
- Shrigley and Aztecs thump Aggies Feb 19
- Aggies and Aztecs mix it up in Mountain West melee Feb 18