Boise State cruises past Fresno State 65-49Jan 31, 2010 - 5:42 AM BOISE, Idaho(AP) -- Daequon Montreal and Kurt Cunningham scored 13 points each to lead Boise State to a 65-49 victory over Fresno State on Saturday night.
The Broncos (11-11, 2-7 Western Athletic Conference) won their second straight conference game after dropping their first seven, their worst start since joining the WAC in 2001.
Fresno State (11-12, 4-5), which edged Boise State at home earlier this season, remains winless on the road in conference play.
Paul Noonan finished with 12 points, all on 3-pointers, and led the Broncos in rebounding with six.
Jerry Brown paced Fresno State with 10 points, while Greg Smith and Sylvester Seay added nine points each.
- Throwback centers featured in Denver's Midwest Regional Mar 16
- Boise State blows out Concordia (Ore.) 100-53 Nov 23
- Dayton holds home court, beats Boise State to advance Mar 19
- Flyers and Broncos meet in first round of NCAA Tournament Mar 18
- Wyoming upsets Boise State in MWC semis Mar 14
- Cowboys hope to lasso Broncos in MWC semifinals Mar 13
- No. 25 Boise State drops Air Force to reach MWC SFs Mar 12
- Air Force takes on Boise State in MWC quarterfinals Mar 12
- Broncos down Aztecs in MWC battle Mar 1
- Broncos and Aztecs do battle in MWC fracas Feb 28
- Wyoming outlasts Fresno State in triple OT Jan 18
- Cowboys visit Bulldogs in pivotal Mountain West clash Jan 17