Crawford's 23 leads Xavier over Fordham 108-60Jan 31, 2010 - 9:09 PM By JOE KAY AP Sports Writer
CINCINNATI(AP) -- Jordan Crawford scored 23 points with several impressive drives to the basket on Sunday, and Jamel McLean and Kenny Frease dominated inside, leading Xavier to a 108-60 victory over Fordham that extended its home-court success.
Xavier (15-6, 7-1 Atlantic 10 Conference) has won its last 21 home games, the fifth-longest active streak in Division I. The Musketeers have won 29 straight A10 home games, the second-longest streak in league history - five shy of Temple's record.
Crawford, the league's top scorer at 19 points per game, went 7 of 11 from the field. McLean added 16 points and seven rebounds, and Frease scored 14 with eight rebounds. Terrell Holloway had a career-high 10 assists.
Brenton Butler scored 26 and Chris Gaston added 23 for Fordham (2-18, 0-8), which has lost 13 in a row.
XAVIER 108 FINAL
Jan 31 4:11 PM
- NCAA BB
XAVIER 45 HALFTIME
Jan 31 3:06 PM
- No NBA: Trevon Bluiett staying at Xavier for junior season May 23
- Xavier gives coach Chris Mack an additional year on contract Apr 14
- Badgers, Musketeers preparing for physical NCAA clash Mar 19
- Xavier pulls away from Weber State late for 71-53 win Mar 18
- Xavier opens tourney vs Weber St, hoping for deep run Mar 17
- No. 5 Xavier looking to fix defense at Big East tournament Mar 7
- No. 5 Xavier in running for high NCAA tournament seed Feb 25
- Big East's top 2 teams set for high-stakes rematch at Xavier Feb 23
- Xavier's Sumner 'walking, talking' after hard fall at game Dec 31
- Balanced Fordham defeats Fairleigh Dickinson 85-62 Nov 21
- Xavier's Chris Mack gets 1-year extension Apr 1
- Fordham hires EKU's Neubauer as coach Mar 30