Texas-Pan American 53, Utah Valley St. 67Feb 5, 2010 - 4:50 AM OREM, Utah (AP) -- Jordan Swarbrick scored 15 points to lead Utah Valley to a come-from-behind 67-53 victory over Texas-Pan American Thursday night.
Kevin Woods and Justin Baker scored 14 each for the Wolverines (10-12). Woods also had six assists while Baker grabbed nine rebounds. Shawn Deadwiler had 11 points and Tyray Petty had a team-high 12 rebounds.
The Wolverines, who trailed 34-24 at halftime, outscored the Broncs 43-19 in the second half. Utah Valley shot 58 percent in the second half while holding Texas-Pan American to just five field goals and a 21 percent success rate from the field.
Jared Maree led Texas-Pan American (3-21) with 14 points and seven rebounds. Nick Weiermiller added 12 points for the Broncs.
- No. 3 Arizona makes short work of Utah Valley Dec 10
- Wolverines hit road seeking upset of third-ranked Wildcats Dec 9
- Brawl ends Utah Valley-New Mexico State game Feb 28
- Oregon routs Utah Valley Nov 20
- Utah Valley challenges No. 17 Oregon Nov 19
- Smart helps Oklahoma State ease past Utah Valley Nov 12
- Utah Valley visits No. 8 Oklahoma State Nov 12
- Hipsher to take over at UT-Pan American Apr 4
- Texas-Pan American suspends five players Jan 21
- Ohio State dominates Texas-Pan American Dec 3
- Broncs face tall task in bout with Buckeyes Dec 3
- South Dakota rallies past Texas-Pan American 76-71 Mar 12