Bradley routs Evansville 83-63Feb 7, 2010 - 12:43 AM EVANSVILLE, Ind.(AP) -- Andrew Warren scored 22 points and Taylor Brown 21 as Bradley rolled to an easy 83-63 victory over Evansville on Saturday.
Bradley shot 62.5 percent from the field in the game, making 30 of its 48 shots. The Braves were 18-for-24 (75 percent) in the second half as they turned the game into a runaway.
Sam Maniscalco had 15 points for the Braves (12-11, 7-6 Missouri Valley) and Chris Roberts 11. Bradley, which never trailed in the game, led 37-26 at halftime and was never seriously threatened in the second half.
The Braves opened up a 28-point lead just before the midway point in the second half and coasted home from there.
Colt Ryan led the Aces (6-17, 0-13) with 17 points. James Haarsma had 13 points and Clint Hopf had 10.
- Evansville claims CIT title over Northern Arizona Apr 2
- Northern Arizona and Evansville clash for CIT crown Apr 2
- Bradley names Brian Wardle head coach Mar 27
- Northern Iowa advances with rout of Bradley Mar 6
- Braves face tall task in MVC semifinals against Panthers Mar 6
- Northern Iowa handles Evansville Feb 25
- Purple Aces hope to play spoiler in clash with Panthers Feb 25
- Wichita State shuts down Evansville Feb 22
- Evansville comes calling on No. 13 Wichita State Feb 22
- Northern Iowa rolls over Bradley Feb 21
- Bradley challenges No. 11 Northern Iowa Feb 21
- No. 7 Wichita State holds off Bradley Feb 4