ETSU 75, Stetson 60Feb 7, 2010 - 2:39 AM DELAND, Fla. (AP) -- Micah Williams scored 22 points and East Tennessee State defeated Stetson 75-60 on Saturday night.
Tommy Hubbard posted a double-double with 14 points and 10 rebounds. Isiah Brown also scored 14 points and Adam Sollazzo had 10 for the Buccaneers (13-12, 9-5 Atlantic Sun Conference). Hubbard has four double-doubles in the past five games.
The win avenges a 54-52 loss to Stetson on Jan. 14.
Strong shooting helped the Buccaneers build a 41-32 halftime lead. They shot 64.3 percent (18 of 28) in the first half and 56.3 percent (27 of 48) for the game.
Meanwhile, Stetson struggled on offense, shooting only 34.5 percent (19 of 55) from the field.
The Buccaneers built their biggest lead of 18 points with 28 seconds remaining.
Stetson (5-18, 3-12), which has lost six in a row, was led by Ridge Graham with 18 points. Joel Naburgs added 12 for the Hatters.
- Stetson makes intriguing run to A-Sun final against FGCU Mar 5
- Stetson routs Albany State (Ga) 95-69 Dec 16
- East Tennessee State tabs Forbes as new men's basketball coach Mar 31
- Irish beat up Stetson Nov 10
- No. 21 Notre Dame plays host to Stetson Nov 10
- Alexander leaves Stetson to take Lipscomb job May 18
- No. 4 Arizona blasts East Tennessee State Dec 23
- Bucs seek upset of fourth-ranked Wildcats Dec 22
- North Carolina crushes East Tennessee State Dec 9
- No. 20 Tar Heels take on Buccaneers Dec 8
- Donovan gets 400th career win as Florida routs Stetson Nov 28
- Donovan eyes milestone, as Gators battle Hatters Nov 28