Princeton beats Dartmouth 54-38Feb 7, 2010 - 2:35 AM HANOVER, N.H.(AP) -- Ian Hummer scored 11 points for Princeton and was one of only three players to score in double figures for either team, leading the Tigers in a 54-38 win over Dartmouth on Saturday night.
Dan Mavraides added 10 points as the only other Princeton player in double digits.
The Tigers (13-5, 4-0 Ivy League) stretched their winning streak to six games, solidifying second place in the conference behind the conference's other undefeated team - Cornell.
The teams traded leads in the opening half, and the Big Green took a 21-19 advantage into the break. But Douglas Davis hit a 3-pointer in the first minute of the second half, sparking a 12-3 Princeton run for a seven-point lead less than 6 minutes into the frame.
The Tigers never trailed again.
Robby Pride was the only Dartmouth player in double figures, scoring 10. Dartmouth (4-16, 0-6) has lost five straight.
- Princeton forward Hans Brase to miss basketball season Nov 15
- Southerland, Syracuse roll over Princeton Nov 21
- No. 6 Orange set to pounce on Tigers Nov 21
- Princeton continues home dominance of Harvard Feb 12
- 25th-ranked Crimson set sights on Tigers Feb 11
- Harvard opens Ivy League action with win over Dartmouth Jan 7
- No. 22 Harvard opens Ivy League action against Dartmouth Jan 7
- Kentucky escapes with last second win over Princeton Mar 17
- Princeton tops Harvard on last second basket, wins Ivy League Mar 12
- Jordan leads unbeaten UCF past Princeton Dec 30
- Duke begins title defense with rout of Princeton Nov 15
- Mitchell leads Saint Louis into CBI championship Mar 25