Colorado State defeats Wyoming 80-64Feb 7, 2010 - 4:40 AM FORT COLLINS, Colo.(AP) -- Travis Franklin scored 18 of his 20 points in the second half as Colorado State completed a sweep of undermanned Wyoming with an 80-64 victory on Saturday night.
Franklin was 4 for 8 from the floor and 12 of 19 from the free-throw line. Andy Ogide added 13 points and 11 rebounds for Colorado State (14-9, 5-4 Mountain West), which has won three of its last four.
Dorian Green and Andre McFarland had 11 points each. The Rams last swept a regular season series from the Cowboys in 1999-2000.
Adam Waddell and Desmar Jackson had 16 points apiece for Wyoming (9-14, 2-7), which has lost all seven of its road games this season.
The Cowboys dressed only 10 players, nine of them on scholarship.
- Shyatt steps down as Wyoming coach; Edwards is new coach Mar 21
- Colorado St. extends Eustachy, contract runs through 2019 Dec 8
- UNI holds off Wyoming Mar 20
- East Regional action pits Wyoming against Northern Iowa Mar 20
- Wyoming tops San Diego State for MWC title Mar 15
- Cowboys and Aztecs battle for MWC crown Mar 14
- Wyoming upsets Boise State in MWC semis Mar 14
- Cowboys hope to lasso Broncos in MWC semifinals Mar 13
- Wyoming outlasts Fresno State in triple OT Jan 18
- Cowboys visit Bulldogs in pivotal Mountain West clash Jan 17
- San Diego State tops No. 25 Wyoming Jan 15
- Aztecs challenge Cowboys in Mountain West showdown Jan 14