CS Northridge 51, Long Beach St. 65Feb 7, 2010 - 4:15 AM LONG BEACH, Calif. (AP) -- T.J. Robinson scored 15 points and grabbed eight rebounds to lift Long Beach State to a 65-51 win against Cal State Northridge on Saturday night.
The 49ers (11-12, 5-5 Big West) took the lead in the first five minutes and never gave it back, going up 33-26 at halftime and leading by as many as 16 points in the second period.
Stephan Gilling added 14 points while Casper Ware finished with 10.
Kenny Daniels led the game in scoring with 18 points for the Matadors (9-14, 4-6), Mark Hill added 10.
- Louisville handles Long Beach to get back on track Dec 30
- Cardinals seek redemption in clash with 49ers Dec 30
- Blackshear scores 31 as Louisville routs CS-Northridge Dec 24
- Matadors hit road to challenge fourth-ranked Cardinals Dec 23
- No. 17 St. John's routs Long Beach State Dec 23
- 49ers hoping to calm Red Storm Dec 22
- Texas holds off Long Beach State Dec 21
- Long Beach State faces uphill climb in tussle with Texas Dec 20
- San Diego State edges Long Beach State Dec 11
- Aztecs to try and continue dominance over Golden State foes Dec 10
- Johnson, Arizona cruise past CS Northridge Nov 17
- Matadors seek upset of second-ranked Wildcats Nov 16