Henderson leads Utah past TCU 64-55Feb 11, 2010 - 3:59 AM FORT WORTH, Texas(AP) -- Marshall Henderson scored 24 points to lead Utah to a 64-55 victory over TCU Wednesday night.
Carlon Brown added 13 points for the Utes (11-12, 4-5 Mountain West).
Henderson, who played just 25 minutes, scored Utah's first eight points and had 14 in the first half as the Utes took a 32-29 lead. His 3-pointer with 6:46 put Utah ahead to stay at 46-43.
In the final two minutes, Henderson and Luka Drca combined to go 10-for-10 from the free-throw line to put the game out of reach. Drca finished with nine points.
Nikola Cerina led the Horned Frogs (11-14, 3-7) with 17 points. Ronnie Moss added 12. TCU was 8-for-29 (28 percent) from the field in the second half.
Utah was 16-for-18 from the free-throw line and TCU was 14-for-15.
- Helping Dixon: LSU assistant David Patrick hired by TCU Apr 20
- Utah center Jakob Poeltl declares for NBA draft Apr 13
- Jamie Dixon introduced at TCU, big boost for his alma mater Mar 22
- Dixon leaving Pittsburgh to take over at TCU, his alma mater Mar 22
- Gonzaga's Sabonis gets best of Utah's Poeltl Mar 20
- Air up there: Zags, Utah features rare meeting of big men Mar 18
- Throwback centers featured in Denver's Midwest Regional Mar 16
- Seniors Taylor, Loveridge have No. 13 Utah rolling to finish Mar 3
- Taylor leads No. 22 Utah over No. 9 Arizona 70-64 Feb 27
- Athletic big man Jakob Poeltl shines in post for Utah Feb 16
- Utah coach Krystkowiak says time to put 'big boy pants' on Feb 9
- Utah coach says 'toxic' atmosphere halted BYU series Jan 11