Radford sinks Charleston Southern 61-58 in OTFeb 12, 2010 - 3:11 AM RADFORD, Va.(AP) -- Joey Lynch-Flohr scored 24 points and Radford held Charleston Southern scoreless in overtime, taking a 61-58 win on Thursday night.
Art Parakhouski added 15 points and 14 rebounds for his 20th double-double of the season, and Blake Smith added 10 points for Radford (14-10, 10-4 Big South Conference).
Lynch-Flohr went 10-for-16 from the field for Radford and had the Highlanders' only field goal of overtime, which came 37 seconds in on a jumper. Radford added a free throw from Phillip Martin, which would be all it would need as the Highlanders held Charleston Southern scoreless in the extra frame.
The Buccaneers (11-13, 6-8) scored on each of their final five possessions in regulation before going without a basket in OT.
Kenny Mitchell led the Buccaneers with 16 points and Jamarco Warren finished with 13. Kelvin Martin grabbed 11 rebounds for Charleston Southern.
- NCAA BB
CHARLESTON SOU 58
RADFORD 61 FINAL IN 1ST OT
Feb 11 9:07 PM
- NCAA BB
CHARLESTON SOU 26
RADFORD 25 HALFTIME
Feb 11 7:48 PM
- Colorado State cruises past Charleston Southern Dec 23
- Baylor holds off Charleston Southern Nov 21
- Plenty of points expected in bout between Bucs and Bears Nov 20
- Bairstow leads Lobos over Buccaneers Nov 17
- Bucs and Lobos mix it up at The Pit Nov 17
- Liberty wins Big South, going dancing with 20 losses Mar 10
- Buccaneers and Flames battle for Big South crown Mar 10
- No. 12 Arizona tops Charleston Southern Nov 11
- No. 12 Arizona opens season against Charleston Southern Nov 11
- NCAA punishes Radford for violations Feb 24
- Kentucky rolls over Radford Nov 23
- Radford faces tall task in clash with No. 2 Kentucky Nov 23