Pacific defeats Cal State Bakersfield 71-44Feb 13, 2010 - 10:51 PM BAKERSFIELD, Calif.(AP) -- Sam Willard had 21 points and nine rebounds to lead Pacific to a 71-44 victory against Cal State Bakersfield on Saturday.
Freshman Stephon Lamar had a career-high 13 points for the Tigers (16-8).
Trent Blakley had 12 points and Santwan Latunde 10 for Cal State Bakersfield (6-18).
Pacific's defense never allowed the Roadrunners to establish an offensive rhythm. Bakersfield was just 13 of 41 (31.7 percent) from the floor and had just three assists.
- NCAA BB
CS BAKERSFIELD 44 FINAL
Feb 13 4:50 PM
- NCAA BB
CS BAKERSFIELD 16 HALFTIME
Feb 13 3:49 PM
- Pacific hires Damon Stoudamire as new basketball coach Mar 16
- Suspended Pacific coach Ron Verlin leaves school Mar 3
- Wiltjer's career-high 45 points guides Gonzaga past Pacific Feb 20
- No. 3 Gonzaga sets sights on WCC crown Feb 19
- Gonzaga routs Pacific Jan 24
- Tigers face uphill climb in clash with third-ranked Zags Jan 24
- No. 16 SDSU beats Bakersfield 51-27 Nov 21
- 16th-ranked Aztecs take on Roadrunners Nov 20
- No. 24 Gonzaga handles Pacific Jan 5
- Pacific comes calling on No. 24 Gonzaga Jan 4
- Oregon tops Pacific Nov 29
- Oregon hosts Pacific in Global Sports Challenge Nov 29